Writing chemistry essays in college or high school is difficult because writing these types of essays is not only about grammar and sentence punctuation but also about expressing facts, ideas, and complex reactions. Therefore, if you need someone to write a good chemistry essay for you, you must make sure that the person is a chemistry expert and not just a general writer! And that person can be found at homeworkhive.
In this article, we are going to show you what chemistry essays entail, what it takes to write a good chemistry essay and what is a good chemistry essay. By the end, you should be able to write the essay or get help when needed. Remember: it is okay to ask for a chemistry essay helper to help you even after reading this article.
What is a chemistry essay?
A chemistry essay writing demonstrates an understanding of a particular topic. A chemistry essay is quite different from a regular essay because, in this type of essay, you might be required to show some calculations, organic chemistry mechanisms, chemistry reactions, etc. The words scribbled down in this essay should be there to describe the calculations going on.
What is the format of writing a chemistry essay paper?
When writing a chemistry essay, you can follow any format such as APA, MLA, Havard, or Chicago. Although APA is the most common form of writing chemistry essays, all other formats can also be used depending on the instructions.
Things that you need to know when writing a chemistry essay paper
To make your chemistry essay paper look authoritative, there are some things that you need to follow. These few tips will make you earn good grades.
- When writing calculations, you should write the formula in a clear format so the lecturer can understand.
- When writing calculations, ensure that the equations are well-balanced. Writing unbalanced chemical reactions in chemistry equations will earn you poor grades. It shows that you don’t understand the basic rules of chemistry.
- When writing chemical equations for general chemistry essays, ensure that you show the physical states of the elements or compounds taking place in the reaction.
- When writing analytical chemistry essays, ensure that your final answers are in the correct significant figures. Significant figures in chemistry are significant; hence you must understand how to write them correctly.
- If the chemistry essay requires you to draw molecules, ensure that you show lone pairs to the atoms in those molecules. The use of correct Lewis structures will show that you understand the concept very well.
- If the organic chemistry essay requires you to write a mechanism for a reaction. Ensure that you follow all the rules of drawing mechanisms. Some of the rules are
-The lines showing the direction of electron flow should not cross each other
-The arrow must point to the direction the electron is going.
-The arrow used in showing the mechanism must be curved.
If you want to be a good chemistry essay writer, you must follow the above rules to get the best grade you desire.
Chemistry lab report essay
. A chemistry lab report is a report showing how an experiment was conducted and the results obtained in that experiment, while a chemistry essay is written on a general topic. Some students might say that a chemistry lab report is the same as a chemistry essay, but this is wrong. A chemistry lab report essay is different from a general chemistry essay. Here is the difference between a chemistry lab report essay and a chemistry essay.
Difference between a chemistry essay and a lab report
|Chemistry lab report essay||General chemistry essay|
|An experiment must be conducted to get results before writing the lab report.||It is not a must for an experiment to be done.|
|A chemistry lab report follows a particular order i.e, title, introduction, procedure, results, discussion, and conclusion.||It follows the general format of writing an essay i.e, introduction, body, and conclusion.|
|A chemistry lab report might have a large percentage of plagiarism since the procedure is the same for all related experiments.||A chemistry essay must be plagiarized-free.|
|It cannot be written unless the experiment is conducted.||It can be written as long as the topic is given.|
These are some of the differences between a chemistry lab report and a chemistry essay. However, You can pay our chemistry tutors, who can help you write both essays. Our tutors are available 24/7 to help you get started.
Chemistry essay writing assignment help- in detail.
Whether you are taking chemistry in high school, college, university, master’s, or a Ph.D., you will be required to write a chemistry essay. High school usually has easy chemistry essays, which get harder as you proceed toward Ph.D.
However, with a good understanding of chemistry concepts, you can write a perfect chemistry essay at all levels of education.
The good thing is that we have chemistry experts who can help you with writing not only organic chemistry college chemistry essays but also master’s and PhD. At Homeworkhive.com, we have only higher qualified chemistry helpers from all over the world. We are usually available 24/7 to help you get help whenever you need it.
How to write an introduction to a chemistry research paper.
Unlike other essays where you need to develop a hook statement for the introduction, a chemistry essay introduction requires facts and an impression that you understand the concept being asked.
For instance, if you are asked to write an essay on solubility chemistry essay, you must be able to show that instructor that you understand solubility. In such a case, you should talk about what solubility is. Is the solubility of solids different from the solubility of gases. Factors affecting solubility.
Here is an excellent example of an introduction to a chemistry essay;
Topic: Solubility of chemistry essay.
Solubility is the process by which a compound, whether gas or solid, dissolves in a solvent to form a solution. Some solid compounds are soluble, while others are because the solubility of solids depends on the nature of the bonding of the solid compound. In addition, there are some other factors that affect the degree of solubility of a compound in a solvent. Some of these factors include temperature and pressure. We are going to discuss how temperature, pressure, and type of bonds between particles affect solubility.
The introduction of a chemistry essay doesn’t have to be long as long as you have mentioned what you are going to cover in the essay itself. It can be one paragraph or two, depending on the length of the essay.
How to write a conclusion of a college chemistry essay.
The end of an essay is as important as the introduction because the essay will be incomplete without it. In most cases, the conclusion of a chemistry essay is based on the calculations or reactions done in the body section.
An example of a conclusion of a chemistry essay.
——In conclusion, we can see that temperature and type of bonds only affect the solubility of solids substances, while pressure affects the solubility of gases. As the temperature increases, the solubility of solid substances also increases. For gases, the solubility of gases also increases with an increase in pressure.
Chemistry essay writer-homework hive.
Looking for a good organic chemistry essay writer to “write my chemistry essay for me”? Look no further because you are in the right place. Our organic chemistry tutors are available to guide you in writing a perfect chemistry paper that will earn you a good grade.
Our chemistry essay writers have the latest tools, such as Chemdraw, that are used to draw organic chemistry molecules. Using ChemDraw will make your essay presentable and appealing to the instructor.
Our charges for chemistry essays are fair because the main goal is to help you and not milk money from you. If you have a chemistry essay that is almost due and you need help, our chemistry essay writing services are here to help you at any time.
Common College chemistry essay topics
- The following are 10 common college chemistry essay topics.
- Chemistry essay topics for high school.
- Describe the periodic table in detail and explain why atoms are arranged the way they are.
- Explain the trends of the periodic table.
- Describe five types of chemical reactions.
- Describe the difference between chemical processes and physical processes by giving examples.
- Describe the intermolecular forces of the following molecules. H2O, CCl4, H2S and CH3OH
- The use of chemistry in our daily life.
- List and explain 5 household things that you consider as compounds or molecule.
- Describe the process of photosynthesis using chemical equations.
- Describe how impurities affecting melting and boiling point using examples and illustrations.
- List and discuss 5 properties of water.
Chemistry extended essay topics for college.
- What is the importance of organic chemistry in the study of biology?
- What is the importance of chemistry in nursing?
- What is the importance of chemistry in studying medicine?
- Describe spectroscopy and its application.
- Describe the atomic structure in detail.
- Choose 3 compounds and describe their properties and applications.
- Describe the effects of fertilizers and pesticides on the environment.
- Stoichiometry and mole calculations.
- Crystalloids vs. colloids.
- Applications of nuclear chemistry
- Describes steps on how to identify the shapes of molecules.
- Choose 5 scientists who contributed a lot to chemistry and describe their contribution.
- Applications of quantum chemistry.
- Describe three processes that are exothermic in nature.
- Exothermic vs. endothermic reactions.
- Describe the factors that affect the rate of reaction.
- Calculation of percentage yield from a double displacement reaction
Organic chemistry essay topics
- What is a substitution reaction?
- Describe the trend of boiling point in hydrocarbons.
- Describe 5 types of reactions that alkenes undergo and give illustrations.
- What are organometallics.
- Why is water the most common solvent in the lab?
- What is organic chemistry?
- Draw a molecule with 5 different functional groups.
- Draw the synthesis/mechanism of aspirin.
Chemistry essay example.
The following is a chemistry essay example you can use as a guide when writing such essays. However, if you need help with chemistry essays, feel free to place an order with us, and we will be willing to help you.
Discuss the 5 types of chemical equations and give 5 examples of each. (300 words)
Chemistry is a branch of science that deals with the properties of matter and how they interact with one another. The process by which substances interact to form a new substance is called a chemical reaction. In this paper, we are going to discuss 5 types of reactions which include; combustion reaction, decomposition reaction, double displacement reaction, acid-base, also known as neutralization reaction, and combination reaction.
A combustion reaction is a reaction in which a compound reacts with oxygen to give different compounds. In most cases, the compound reacts with oxygen is a hydrocarbon and the product are usually carbon dioxide and water. These types of reactions are known to be exothermic reactions. An example of this type of reaction is : CH3OH(l) + O2(g) ——à CO2(g) + H2O(g)
A decomposition reaction is a reaction in which one large molecule undergoes a reaction to give 2 or more light compounds. These types of reactions can either be exothermic or endothermic reactions. An example is: 2 NaHCO3(s) → Na2CO3(s) + CO2(g) + H2O(l)
A double displacement reaction is a reaction in which metals exchanges cation in a chemical reaction and one of the products must be a precipitate. This is why double displacement reactions are called precipitate reactions. A simple illustration is : Ab + Cd—–à Ad + Cb. In this case, A and C are the metals, while b and c are the cations. A good example is : AgNO(aq) + NaCl(aq) —–à AgCl(s) + NaNO(aq). We can see that AgCl(s) is the precipitate formed.
As the name suggests, an acid-base reaction or a neutralization reaction is a reaction in which an acid reacts with a base to give salt and water. The reason why it is also called a neutralization reaction is that an acid with a low PH reacts with a base having a higher PH to bring the PH of the solution to about 7 (neutral point). An example is : NaOH(aq) + HCl(aq) ——à NaCl(aq) + H2O(l). Where NaOH is the base, HCl is the acid, NaCl is the salt and H2O is water. An acid-base reaction is sometimes called a double displacement reaction too.
Lastly, a combination or a synthesis reaction is a reaction in which two light compounds combine to form one heavy compound. An example is the synthesis of ammonia from nitrogen and hydrogen. The reaction is : N2(g) + H2(g) —-à NH3(g)
These are 5 common examples of chemical reactions that take place. They are usually used in the lab to prepare different compounds for analysis.
Chemistry essay help| chemistry lab report help.
Homework hive is the website that offers help with writing chemistry essays and chemistry lab reports. We can help you write a perfect lab report that will earn you a good grade. Our available chemistry essay writers will guide you on how to get the best in your essay.
Click on the HERE to get started.